What is Python Programming ?
Python is a popular high-level programming language. Guido van Rossum invented it, and the first version was released in 1991.
Rossum read scripts published from “Monty Python’s Flying Circus,” the BBC comedy show. There is a reference to the name Python.It is used in many different ways.
Python Programming can be used to:
- web development (server-side),
- Mathematics is a science,
- software development,
- System scripting writing.
What functions canPython do?
- Python can be utilized on a server for the creation of web-based applications.
- Python can be utilized in conjunction with software to design workflows.
- Python can be connected to databases systems to perform database operations.
- Python is a programming language that can manage large amounts of data and solve complex mathematical problems.
- Python can be used to develop software development.
Why is Python Good?
- Python can be used on various platforms such as Windows, Mac, Linux, and many more.
- Python has a straightforward syntax similar to its counterpart, the English language.
- Python allows us to create small codes in any program, compared with other Programming Languages.
- Python utilizes an Interpreter, which means it can be run quickly.
- Python is an object-oriented programing system rather than a procedural programming language.
Python is an object-oriented, interpreted, high-level programming language with dynamic semantics. The high-level built-in data structures, coupled with dynamic binding and typing, make it a great choice as a language for Rapid Application Development and an underlying scripting language or glue language to connect components.
Python’s easy-to-understand syntax is an excellent help to readability and reduces the expense of maintaining programs. Python is compatible with package and module support and thus facilitates modularization of programs and code reuse. The Python interpreter and the vast Standard library are available as source or binary form for free for every central platform and are freely distributed.
In the next post, we will look at installing Python in Linux, Ubuntu, Mac, and more.
Python website – http://www.python.org